- 1 cup of Ice
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 shots of espresso or 1-1/2 espresso powder
- 3 pumps of chocolate syrup ( If you go a little over board it's okay, I do it all the time!)
- Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 3-4 mini crunchy chocolate chip cookies
Blend all ingredients until smooth. You shouldn't see or feel any big chunks when you stir it together.
~Chocolate Whip Cream~
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/8-1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Coco powder
Add chocolate whip cream on top of Chocolate-cookie Frappuccino. Top off with chocolate syrup and Cookie crumbs or chocolate chip powder
Drink and Make again and again!