Monday, July 30, 2012

Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappacino ~Home Made~

I went shopping with my friend Cassie and we decided that we wanted something to sip while we were walking around.  Of course, I chose Starbucks.  As we were walking in I saw a big sign that caught my eye, " Try our new Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino".  Right then and there I fell in Love.  I had to have it!  I mean, How could I not?  Chocolate and cookie Frappe with chocolate whip cream on top.  I ordered it and it was very depressing when I came down to the last sip.  I craved it the rest of the week and I'm sad to say I went back again and ordered a Grande... again.  While I was drinking my Second Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino I thought to myself, I could probably just make this at home!   So here I am, making it at home.

     ~Frappuccino~
  • 1 cup of Ice
  • 1/2 cup of milk
  • 2 shots of espresso or 1-1/2 espresso powder
  • 3 pumps of chocolate syrup ( If you go a little over board it's okay, I do it all the time!)
  • Teaspoon of Vanilla
  • 3-4 mini crunchy chocolate chip cookies

    Blend all ingredients until smooth.  You shouldn't see or feel any big chunks when you stir it together. 

    ~Chocolate Whip Cream~
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • 1/8-1/4 cup of powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of Coco powder
Whip cream until you've Incorporated some air.  Add coco to powdered sugar.  Slowly add sugar until Whip cream is whipped.  Whip cream is done when you stick a spoon in and out and form soft peaks.

Add chocolate whip cream on top of Chocolate-cookie Frappuccino.  Top off with chocolate syrup and Cookie crumbs or chocolate chip powder

Drink and Make again and again!

~Love Jade~


No comments:

Post a Comment